Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Fancies

I'm taking a couple of days off for a long weekend, which will see the coincidence of Easter weekend with the giant book sale that has become an annual event for me. Wish me luck for some nice Spring-like weather and some good book finds.

Millie last Halloween, but equally appropriate as an Easter lamb.

Here are some links you can check out while I'm up to my elbows in piles of old books:

Julian Fellows writes a letter to fans and alludes to a Downton Abbey movie...or musical?!

In case you were wondering, this is what Donald Trump would sound like as a literary critic.


The benefits of finding a personal uniform.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you found some great books! I totally agree with the personal uniform thing. I have adopted a uniform of sorts for work and it's made my life so much easier.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails