Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Fancies

If you're reading this blog, chances are that you're someone who has an extensive To Read pile, whether on your night stand at home or virtually on Goodreads. I've always acquired books faster than I can read them and can therefore appreciate some of the sound advice in these tips for tackling your To Read pile. I especially like #2. I used to try to plan out my reading order in advance, but lately have been preferring to just go with my mood when it's time to pick up a new book.

(image via here--I've never read any Tolkien, but these pretty editions might almost tempt me.)


The food styling behind Downton Abbey--an interesting read for the lead up to Sunday's season finale.

Speaking of TV, the new season of Broadchurch starts airing on BBC America next week. Watch it!

And here's an intriguing concept- centireading. Would you ever try it? Which book would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails