Monday, December 8, 2014

The Holiday Mood

I got a small record player for my birthday last month and, with the holiday season in mind, one of the first records I bought was the soundtrack to A Charlie Brown Christmas, which just happens to be made out of a festive green vinyl.


There is something so cozy and festive about lighting the Christmas decorations, burning a candle, and having this slightly jazzy music quietly playing in the background. It's fast becoming my nightly routine.


Hope to be back around these parts at least a few more times before the end of the year. In the meantime, tell me what holiday routines you're enjoying lately.

2 comments:

  1. I adore that album! It reminds me so much of childhood. I haven't really gotten into the holiday spirit yet, but I have been reading a few Christmas stories that have helped and I watched 'The Man Who Came to Dinner' yesterday and that helped too. Good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like watching old movies this time of year, too, Christmas-themed or otherwise.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails