Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's That Time of Year Again...

...for pictures with Santa!


This year Millie (left) was joined by my parents' dog Olive (right), only jumped off Santa's lap once, and only pulled his beard off twice. In other words, things went ever so slightly more smoothly than last year.

You could also say that it's the time of year when it's easy to push blogging onto the back burner in favor of holiday preparations and events. I'm definitely guilty of that, but I do have a book review in mind for tomorrow, along with something that will be a blog first for me, so I hope you stop by again.

Don't you just hate it when bloggers are coy and tease about upcoming posts? ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, they look so adorable! I wish cats would sit still for Santa photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, a cat had actually gotten its picture taken right before us, but was already back in its carrier by the time we got there. I would have loved to have seen how that went down!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails