Thursday, January 19, 2012

Friday Fancies

I'm afraid that this was another one of those weeks where I found myself skimming through more blog posts than I would have liked in an effort to keep up with everything. (Google Reader, you are both a blessing and a curse!) So with that in mind, just a few favorites for this week.


(image via here)

I was charmed by these sweet and wintry sketches by Krisatomic.

I was intrigued by this interesting DIY for glowing paper lanterns.

And I was glad that Leslie shared this video, showing 2011 in one second per day.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I made the Friday fancies! :) Glad you enjoyed the video. It chokes me up every time I watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Friday Fancies! You always include the most wonderful links. I am loving the Krisatomic blog - awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails