Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Fancies

I'm more than ready for the three day holiday weekend. This week has felt impossibly long. Was it because it was the first full week back to work? Possibly, but it may have more to do with the long wait between episodes of Downton Abbey! Because of that, you may notice a bit of a trend among some of my favorite things from the week.


(image via here)

Have you seen Slaughterhouse 90210, the Tumblr site that combines literary quotes with pop culture or tabloid photos? A couple with Downton Abbey themes have especially made me smile.

And speaking of Downton Abbey...Living In It? Yes, Please!

For some reason, the second of these two Madewell outfits is making me feel nostalgic for the Doc Martens I had freshman year of high school. I loved those boots!

On the other end of the style spectrum, a look back at some of Kate Middleton's top outfits, in honor of her 30th birthday.

And I wonder which kind of latte art is harder to do, this or this?

5 comments:

  1. Missing Downtown Abbey already, Looking forward to next season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image of the Downton ladies! I'm already counting down to the second episode on Sunday.

    I also love Docs...I still have a pair from college that I never wear but refuse to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that image of the three actresses who play the "Downton Abbey" sisters. They are just beautiful! I am also very excited to watch the episode this Sunday. Mr. Bates going away is just too sad. What will happen with him and Vera? And poor Anna. Love the show! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that post on Design Sponge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did, I love it! I totally missed the boat on this Downton Abbey thing, I need to get caught up somehow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails