Monday, October 24, 2011

The Heatley Cliff

I made a great discovery last week: The Heatley Cliff, a series of podcasts that is so perfectly right up my alley, I'm amazed that I hadn't discovered them before. Which, of course, makes me suspicious that I'm late to the party and everyone already knows about them.

The podcasts, put out in weekly, 30-minute(ish) installments, are an irreverent attempt to create a pop culture salon set in a virtual, fictional English manor house (hence The Heatley Cliff). Kind of like an NPR show that doesn't take itself at all seriously, each episode is a conversation between two Canadian women talking about their current favorites in books, British TV shows, music, and knitting.

Right up my alley, no?

1 comment:

  1. What??? What is this? This sounds awesome! I need to go investigate this pronto! :) Melissa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails