Friday, September 23, 2011

Watch Me

I've recently gotten reader requests for more fashion related posts. Okay, it may have only been one reader (who knows who she is), but since I aim to please, I thought I'd start out with something I know she's in the market for- an oversized watch.



I just love this type of watch. I think it's a classic statement piece that will never go out of style. Lately I've seen them worn layered with a wristful of other eclectic bracelets, which is an interesting juxtaposition against the menswear feel of the watch.






(via Pinterest)





(via Pinterest)

I tend to like ones with a multi-dial face. A touch of sparkle can be nice, too. Browsing around for some reasonably priced ones, I found that Fossil has an entire category of boyfriend watches, including this basic silver one:

They also have quite a few that use interesting colors and materials for the strap, like this tortoise one:


And for a really affordable way to try the rose gold trend, Macy's has this option for under $30.




I started my search thinking that I was acting as a virtual personal shopper, but now I'm tempted to pick up one of these for myself. Which would you choose- classic silver, a trendier metal, or an unexpected pattern?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails