Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Miss My Dog!


Millie has been staying with my mom and dad for the past two weeks so that they could watch her while I went on my baking road trip. I'm getting very excited to pick her up this weekend. My week has seemed so dull without her around. No happy greeting when I come home from work, no excuses for going on multiple walks per day...I think it's true what they say- having a pet really does help relieve stress and improve your quality of life.

I've gotten a few photo updates this week and it looks like she's having a good time on her vacation, though, aside from one scary thunderstorm that made her hide under a pillow near my grandma.

Other than that, I think she's been catching up on some reading....

(I swear I didn't stage that last picture. She just fell asleep in that pose. All I did was hold the camera.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails