Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Giada Strikes Again

Ina and Giada are my top two TV chefs. Ina because it's fun to watch her entertain her friends and fuss over Jeffrey, Giada because her recipes consistently deliver. Every one I've made has ranged from Very Good at the worst to Amazingly Delicious at the best. The most recent one I tried was for Baked Gnocchi. It could also be called Baked Gnocchi with Goat Cheese and a Creamed Spinach Twist, if you wanted a more descriptive name.

To make it, you use store bought gnocchi (yes, it's somewhere under there), cover it with a cream sauce, baby spinach, goat cheese, and Parmesan, and bake. Overall, I'd rate it a Very Good. Next time I make it I'll reduce the gnocchi-to-cream ratio and I think the rating may go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails