Monday, July 26, 2010

Lime Obsession

This summer, fresh lime juice has become my new favorite thing. Nothing tastes or smells better. Lately I've been squeezing some into every glass of water I drink.

I've also tried out this really cool pitcher. It has a hollow tube on one side that you fill with fresh limes so they infuse the water with flavor. (Lemons and, surprisingly, strawberries, also work well.) It's a healthy, refreshing, and yummy treat.

Equally good, but less healthy, was the delicious mojito that I had recently at La Boca Chica, my new favorite Mexican restaurant on the Lower East Side. It was packed with limes and mint leaves- so good! It only increased my lime obsession and inspired me to indulge in a different kind of lime treat- Jo Malone's Lime, Basil, and Mandarin cologne.



1 comment:

  1. what is wrong with me? when i saw the pic of the cologne, i immediately thought it was alcohol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails